In this article, you will learn how to run a report for Sales.
How to Run a Sales Report
1. From the desktop, log in to Quore. Click on the App Switcher and scroll down. Click on the Reports app.
2. In the Category Filter to the right, select Sales from the dropdown menu.
3. Choose from three types of Sales reports: Trace Details, Trace Tally, or Pace. Click the type of Sales report you wish to run from the Report Library.
4. Select your property from the dropdown and the timeframe for your report.
5. Click the green Run Report button.
You can export your report as a CSV (editable in programs such as Microsoft Excel) or a PDF (view-only) using the buttons in the upper right corner of the report.